Hello loves!The name is Lindsay.I love music, horror movies, and make-up. Enjoy.
[First image: The Emperor, gesturing to the distant, burning roof of his palace with a stern expression.
Second image: Mulan, sword in hand, talking to the Emperor.]
(479): Know anything about my roof collapsing last night?
here’s your daily reminder that
- you aren’t worthless
- you’re worth more than you think you are
- you mean a lot to someone
- you’ve done something to make someone laugh or smile
- you’ve laughed and smiled
- you’re good enough
- you deserve to be happy
- you’re allowed to be sad
- you’re you and nothing can change that
- and there’s no one else you need to be
HOW DOES POPCORN EVEN DO THAT THING
HERE I SHOW YOU THE THING
this is the most majestic thing i have ever seen in my entire life
it’s like a ballet
- Don’t be angry at yourself when anxiety/depression flares up. It isn’t your fault and no one blames you and if they do they’re pieces of shit.
- Don’t orbit around your perceived value so much. You’re not the sum total of what you produce.
- Don’t let yourself wonder why people love you. That’s not how it works. There are not stark, individual reasons that a person can enumerate about why they love you. It’s the entire, unique combination of what and who you are.